Product nameAnti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (PE/Cy7 ®)
See all CD69 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69 (PE/Cy7 ®)
ConjugationPE/Cy7 ®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- PHA stimulated normal human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Contains aqueous buffer. May contain carrier protein/stabilizer.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (FITC) (ab135931)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab135932)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (PerCP) (ab135933)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab187772)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233573)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239281)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab51862)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95609)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135930 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab154457 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69) antibody
- Activation inducer molecule antibody
- AIM antibody
ab135930 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.