Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BU69] to CD70
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, Functional Studies, Inhibition Assay, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD70 antibody [BU69]
See all CD70 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BU69] to CD70
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, Functional Studies, Inhibition Assay, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD70.
- IHC-Fr: Human tonsil tissue. Flow Cyt: Raji cells.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77868 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Inhibition Assay||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionCytokine that binds to CD27. Plays a role in T-cell activation. Induces the proliferation of costimulated T-cells and enhances the generation of cytolytic T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 27L antibody
- CD 70 antibody
- CD27 L antibody
Overlay histograms showing left Raji and right SHSY5Y cells stained with ab77868 (red line). The cells were incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab77868) (1x106 in 100µl at 1 µg/ml) for 30 min on ice.
The secondary antibody Goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor ® 488, pre-adsorbed) (ab150177) was used at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 4°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1κ (ab170190) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Blue laser (488nm) and 530/30 bandpass filter. Events were gated on viable single cells.
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human tonsil tissue, staining CD70 with ab77868.
Tissue was fixed with acetone and blocked with 6% serum for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in 2% BSA in PBS) for 1 hour at 25°C. An AlexaFluor®488-conjugated goat anti-mouse monoclonal IgG (1/250) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab77868 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Li S et al. HOXC10 promotes proliferation and invasion and induces immunosuppressive gene expression in glioma. FEBS J 285:2278-2291 (2018). PubMed: 29676849
- Liu L et al. Breast cancer stem cells characterized by CD70 expression preferentially metastasize to the lungs. Breast Cancer N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29948958
- Hasegawa H et al. Single amino acid substitution in LC-CDR1 induces Russell body phenotype that attenuates cellular protein synthesis through eIF2a phosphorylation and thereby downregulates IgG secretion despite operational secretory pathway traffic. MAbs 9:854-873 (2017). PubMed: 28379093
- Liu N et al. Increased CD70 expression is associated with clinical resistance to cisplatin-based chemotherapy and poor survival in advanced ovarian carcinomas. Onco Targets Ther 6:615-9 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23776334
- Polak ME et al. CD70-CD27 interaction augments CD8+ T-cell activation by human epidermal Langerhans cells. J Invest Dermatol 132:1636-44 (2012). Human . PubMed: 22377764
- Ito T et al. A CD1a+/CD11c+ subset of human blood dendritic cells is a direct precursor of Langerhans cells. J Immunol 163:1409-19 (1999). PubMed: 10415041