Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [7G2] to CD73
- Suitable for: IP, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD73 antibody [7G2]
See all CD73 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [7G2] to CD73
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, IHC-Fr, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: WB
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length purified Human placental CD73.
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54217 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use 10µg per test.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 5' NT antibody
- 5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
ab54217 has been referenced in 20 publications.
- Yonemitsu R et al. Fibroblast Growth Factor 2 Enhances Tendon-to-Bone Healing in a Rat Rotator Cuff Repair of Chronic Tears. Am J Sports Med 47:1701-1712 (2019). PubMed: 31038985
- Goueli SA & Hsiao K Monitoring and characterizing soluble and membrane-bound ectonucleotidases CD73 and CD39. PLoS One 14:e0220094 (2019). PubMed: 31652269
- Martínez CE et al. Comparative effect of platelet-rich plasma, platelet-poor plasma, and fetal bovine serum on the proliferative response of periodontal ligament cell subpopulations. Clin Oral Investig 23:2455-2463 (2019). PubMed: 30311062
- Wang X et al. Inhibition of overactive TGF-ß attenuates progression of heterotopic ossification in mice. Nat Commun 9:551 (2018). PubMed: 29416028
- Landa-Solís C et al. Behavior of multipotent stem cells isolated in mobilized peripheral blood from sheep after culture with human chondrogenic medium. Tissue Cell 52:116-123 (2018). ICC/IF ; Sheep . PubMed: 29857820