Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from cell culture supernatant by protein-A affinity chromatography. Purity: > 95% (by SDS-PAGE).
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab155378)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab157335)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (FITC) (ab239246)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab243083)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab252554)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab253253)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (PE/Cy5®) (ab253267)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130451 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 5' NT antibody
- 5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Borrione P et al. CD38 stimulation lowers the activation threshold and enhances the alloreactivity of cord blood T cells by activating the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway and inducing CD73 expression. J Immunol 162:6238-46 (1999). Read more (PubMed: 10229870) »