Product nameAnti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (PE/Cy7 ®)
See all CD73 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AD2] to CD73 (PE/Cy7 ®)
ConjugationPE/Cy7 ®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral bood cells.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PE-Cy™7 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab130451)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab155378)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab157335)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (FITC) (ab239246)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab243083)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab252554)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (PE/Cy5®) (ab253267)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab253253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
Or 4 μL per 100 μL whole blood.
FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 5' NT antibody
- 5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
ab253253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.