Product nameAnti-CD73 antibody [AD2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin)
See all CD73 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AD2] to CD73, prediluted (Allophycocyanin)
ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Normal Human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (ab130451)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab157335)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (FITC) (ab239246)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab243083)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab252554)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab253253)
- Anti-CD73 antibody [AD2] (PE/Cy5®) (ab253267)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155378 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab37391 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 5' NT antibody
- 5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Jensen J et al. Functionalization of polycaprolactone scaffolds with hyaluronic acid and ß-TCP facilitates migration and osteogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro. Tissue Eng Part A 21:729-39 (2015). Read more (PubMed: 25252795) »