Publishing research using ab33786? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33786 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- De Oliveira Andrade F et al. Effects of Jaeumkanghwa-tang on tamoxifen responsiveness in preclinical ER+ breast cancer model. Endocr Relat Cancer 26:339-353 (2019). PubMed: 30640711
- Maimon BE et al. Optogenetic Peripheral Nerve Immunogenicity. Sci Rep 8:14076 (2018). PubMed: 30232391
- Quintino L et al. Destabilizing Domains Enable Long-Term and Inert Regulation of GDNF Expression in the Brain. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 11:29-39 (2018). PubMed: 30324128
- Menendez-Castro C et al. Neonatal nephron loss during active nephrogenesis - detrimental impact with long-term renal consequences. Sci Rep 8:4542 (2018). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 29540722
- Iturra PA et al. Progression of Type 2 Helper T Cell-Type Inflammation and Airway Remodeling in a Rodent Model of Naturally Acquired Subclinical Primary Pneumocystis Infection. Am J Pathol 188:417-431 (2018). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 29169991
- Özaydin T et al. The effects of bisphenol A on some plasma cytokine levels and distribution of CD8+ and CD4+ T lymphocytes in spleen, ileal Peyer's patch and bronchus associated lymphoid tissue in rats. Acta Histochem 120:728-733 (2018). PubMed: 30107890
- Connolly NP et al. Genetically engineered rat gliomas: PDGF-driven tumor initiation and progression in tv-a transgenic rats recreate key features of human brain cancer. PLoS One 12:e0174557 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 28358926
- Han S et al. LPS alters the immuno-phenotype of glioma and glioma stem-like cells and induces in vivo antitumor immunity via TLR4. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 36:83 (2017). PubMed: 28641579
- Nestvold J et al. Oncolytic peptide LTX-315 induces an immune-mediated abscopal effect in a rat sarcoma model. Oncoimmunology 6:e1338236 (2017). PubMed: 28920000
- Muhamed J et al. Comparative local immunogenic potential of scaffolds prepared from porcine cholecyst, jejunum, and urinary bladder in rat subcutaneous model. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25370716
- Ellison SM et al. Dose-dependent Neuroprotection of VEGF165 in Huntington's Disease Striatum. Mol Ther 21:1862-1875 (2013). PubMed: 23799534
- Whiteland JL et al. Immunohistochemical detection of T-cell subsets and other leukocytes in paraffin-embedded rat and mouse tissues with monoclonal antibodies. J Histochem Cytochem 43:313-20 (1995). PubMed: 7868861