Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [H35-17.2] to CD8 beta (PE/Cy5®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-CD8 beta antibody [H35-17.2] (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD8 beta primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [H35-17.2] to CD8 beta (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
5-day mixed leukocyte culture population, C57BL/6 anti-BALB/c
- C57Bl/6 splenocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95769 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.125µg for 105-8 cells.
Recommended final staining volume is 100µl.
FunctionIdentifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing.
Tissue specificityIsoform 1, isoform 3, isoform 5, isoform 6, isoform 7 and isoform 8 are expressed in both thymus and peripheral CD8+ T-cells. Expression of isoform 1 is higher in thymus CD8+ T-cells than in peripheral CD8+ T-cells. Expression of isoform 6 is higher in peripheral CD8+ T-cells than in thymus CD8+ T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated as a consequence of T-cell activation.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD8b antigen antibody
- CD_antigen=CD8b antibody
- CD8 antigen 37 kDa chain antibody
ab95769 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Thoma-Uszynski S et al. CD8alphaalpha T cells in lesions of Listeria monocytogenes-infected beta2m-deficient mice. Microb Pathog 23:101-6 (1997). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 9245621
- Tarleton RL et al. Depletion of T-cell subpopulations results in exacerbation of myocarditis and parasitism in experimental Chagas' disease. Infect Immun 62:1820-9 (1994). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 8168945
- Lefrancois L Phenotypic complexity of intraepithelial lymphocytes of the small intestine. J Immunol 147:1746-51 (1991). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 1716278