Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.87% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.14% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106162 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab106162 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Mukherjee S et al. Modulation of cell cycle progression by CTLA4-CD80/CD86 interactions on CD4+ T cells depends on strength of the CD3 signal: critical role for IL-2. J Leukoc Biol 80:66-74 (2006). PubMed: 16624934
- Odobasic D et al. Glomerular expression of CD80 and CD86 is required for leukocyte accumulation and injury in crescentic glomerulonephritis. J Am Soc Nephrol 16:2012-22 (2005). PubMed: 15944341
- Reiser J et al. Induction of B7-1 in podocytes is associated with nephrotic syndrome. J Clin Invest 113:1390-7 (2004). PubMed: 15146236
- Gueirard P et al. Bordetella bronchiseptica persists in the nasal cavities of mice and triggers early delivery of dendritic cells in the lymph nodes draining the lower and upper respiratory tract. Infect Immun 71:4137-43 (2003). PubMed: 12819105
- Mencacci A et al. CD80+Gr-1+ myeloid cells inhibit development of antifungal Th1 immunity in mice with candidiasis. J Immunol 169:3180-90 (2002). PubMed: 12218136
- Horspool JH et al. Nucleic acid vaccine-induced immune responses require CD28 costimulation and are regulated by CTLA4. J Immunol 160:2706-14 (1998). PubMed: 9510170