Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [16-10A1] to CD80 (PE/Cy5®)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
CHO cell line stably transfected with mouse B7 (CD80) cDNA
- LPS activated C57Bl/6 splenocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (ab106162)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab171220)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (Biotin) (ab93506)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93507)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95549)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (FITC) (ab95550)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95548 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.06µg for 105 cells.
Cell number should be determined empirically but can range from 105 to 108 cells/test (based on 100 µl test volume).
ab157805 - Armenian Hamster polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab95548 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.