Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian hamster monoclonal [16-10A1] to CD80 (Phycoerythrin)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
CHO cell line transfected with Mouse CD80
- Activated Mouse splenocyte suspensions
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (ab106162)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab171220)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (Biotin) (ab93506)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95548)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95549)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1] (FITC) (ab95550)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab101026 - Armenian Hamster monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang B et al. NF-kappaB2 is required for the control of autoimmunity by regulating the development of medullary thymic epithelial cells. J Biol Chem 281:38617-24 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 17046818) »
- Odobasic D et al. Glomerular expression of CD80 and CD86 is required for leukocyte accumulation and injury in crescentic glomerulonephritis. J Am Soc Nephrol 16:2012-22 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15944341) »