Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2A2] to CD80
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [2A2]
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2A2] to CD80
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified recombinant fragment of Human CD80 expressed in E. coli spanning amino acids 35-141.
- BCBL-1 cells
This product was changed from ascites to supernatant. Lot no’s high than GR160888-29 are from Tissue Culture Supernatant
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86473 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab86473 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Kang JH et al. B7-1 drives TGF-ß stimulated pancreatic carcinoma cell migration and expression of EMT target genes. PLoS One 14:e0222083 (2019). PubMed: 31483844
- Meletta R et al. Preclinical imaging of the co-stimulatory molecules CD80 and CD86 with indium-111-labeled belatacept in atherosclerosis. EJNMMI Res 6:1 (2016). PubMed: 26728358
- Baye E et al. The costimulatory receptor B7-1 is not induced in injured podocytes. Kidney Int 90:1037-1044 (2016). PubMed: 27528551