Publishing research using ab134120? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab134120 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Amponsa VO et al. Carcinogen-induced bladder cancer in the FVB mouse strain is associated with glandular differentiation and increased Cd274/Pdl-1 expression. Am J Clin Exp Urol 7:139-152 (2019). PubMed: 31317053
- Gunasekaran M et al. Circulating Exosomes with Distinct Properties during Chronic Lung Allograft Rejection. J Immunol 200:2535-2541 (2018). PubMed: 29491008
- Herrera M et al. Inhibition of T-cell activation by the CTLA4-Fc Abatacept is sufficient to ameliorate proteinuric kidney disease. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 312:F748-F759 (2017). PubMed: 27440778
- Chen J et al. Regulatory T cells with a defect in inhibition on co-stimulation deteriorated primary biliary cholangitis. Oncotarget 8:108406-108417 (2017). PubMed: 29312539
- Ludwig S et al. Suppression of Lymphocyte Functions by Plasma Exosomes Correlates with Disease Activity in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 23:4843-4854 (2017). PubMed: 28400428
- Kolyva AS et al. The role of obesity in the immune response during sepsis. Nutr Diabetes 4:e137 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25244356
- Müller A et al. Towards non-invasive imaging of vulnerable atherosclerotic plaques by targeting co-stimulatory molecules. Int J Cardiol 174:503-15 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 24834996
- Jia R et al. The splicing factor hnRNP C regulates expression of co-stimulatory molecules CD80 and CD40 in dendritic cells. Immunol Lett 153:27-32 (2013). PubMed: 23831410