Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80 (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (APC)
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80 (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human CD80 fusion protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
High grade protease free BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab27554 was purified by size exclusion chromatography.
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (FITC) (ab18279)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy5®) (ab233572)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234229)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270668)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted (PE) (ab69778)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP) (ab82410)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27554 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
Use 10 μL antibody per 100 μL whole blood.
ab37391 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab27554 staining CD80 in human activated CD19+ B-cells by Flow Cytometery. Sample was prepared in FACS buffer (PBS, 0.5% FCS. 0.5M EDTA) and gating was done on CD19+ B-cells. The primary antibody was used undiluted and incubated with sample for 20 minutes at 4°C.
ab27554 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Kew VG et al. LPS promotes a monocyte phenotype permissive for human cytomegalovirus immediate-early gene expression upon infection but not reactivation from latency. Sci Rep 7:810 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28400599
- Zhang J et al. Recombinant Murine Gamma Herpesvirus 68 Carrying KSHV G Protein-Coupled Receptor Induces Angiogenic Lesions in Mice. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005001 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26107716