Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (FITC)
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to CD80 antigen.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CD80 fusion protein.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy5®) (ab233572)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234229)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (Allophycocyanin) (ab27554)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab69778)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP) (ab82410)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18279 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
20 µl reagent / 100 µl of whole blood.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab18279 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.