Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80 (PE/Cy5®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80 (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Human CD80. Extracellular domain of human CD80 fused to human IgG1(Fc).
- Flow Cytometry: CD80-transfected P815 cells.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (FITC) (ab18279)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234229)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270668)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (APC) (ab27554)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted (PE) (ab69778)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP) (ab82410)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab233572 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab233572 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.