Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PerCP)
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80 (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Specificityab82410 reacts with CD80 expressed on professional antigen presenting cells, such as dendritic cells, macrophages or activated B lymphocytes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Extracellular domain of human CD80 fused to human IgG1(Fc)
- RAJI Human Burkitt lymphoma cell line.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
0.2% high-grade protease free BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesConjugate made from highly purified antibody (>95% by SDS-PAGE).
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (FITC) (ab18279)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy5®) (ab233572)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab234229)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (Allophycocyanin) (ab27554)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab69778)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
or 100 µl of whole blood.
ab118658 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Campioni D et al. Immunophenotypic heterogeneity of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells from patients with hematologic disorders: correlation with bone marrow microenvironment. Haematologica 91:364-8 (2006). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 16531259) »