Publishing research using ab109201? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109201 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Dong H et al. Exosome-mediated transfer of lncRNA-SNHG14 promotes trastuzumab chemoresistance in breast cancer. Int J Oncol 53:1013-1026 (2018). PubMed: 30015837
- Domenis R et al. Characterization of the Proinflammatory Profile of Synovial Fluid-Derived Exosomes of Patients with Osteoarthritis. Mediators Inflamm 2017:4814987 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28634420
- Nakata R et al. Contribution of neuroblastoma-derived exosomes to the production of pro-tumorigenic signals by bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells. J Extracell Vesicles 6:1332941 (2017). PubMed: 28717423
- Mao F et al. Exosomes Derived from Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells Relieve Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Mice. Biomed Res Int 2017:5356760 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28589143
- Xu Y et al. Macrophages transfer antigens to dendritic cells by releasing exosomes containing dead-cell-associated antigens partially through a ceramide-dependent pathway to enhance CD4(+) T-cell responses. Immunology 149:157-71 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27278624
- Deregibus MC et al. Charge-based precipitation of extracellular vesicles. Int J Mol Med 38:1359-1366 (2016). PubMed: 28025988
- Gu J et al. Gastric cancer exosomes trigger differentiation of umbilical cord derived mesenchymal stem cells to carcinoma-associated fibroblasts through TGF-ß/Smad pathway. PLoS One 7:e52465 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23285052