Publishing research using ab79559? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79559 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Langevin SM et al. Balancing yield, purity and practicality: a modified differential ultracentrifugation protocol for efficient isolation of small extracellular vesicles from human serum. RNA Biol 16:5-12 (2019). PubMed: 30604646
- Martins SA et al. CD81 Promotes a Migratory Phenotype in Neuronal-Like Cells. Microsc Microanal 25:229-235 (2019). PubMed: 30714554
- Fang T et al. Tumor-derived exosomal miR-1247-3p induces cancer-associated fibroblast activation to foster lung metastasis of liver cancer. Nat Commun 9:191 (2018). PubMed: 29335551
- Pewkliang Y et al. A novel immortalized hepatocyte-like cell line (imHC) supports in vitro liver stage development of the human malarial parasite Plasmodium vivax. Malar J 17:50 (2018). PubMed: 29370800
- Vagner T et al. Large extracellular vesicles carry most of the tumour DNA circulating in prostate cancer patient plasma. J Extracell Vesicles 7:1505403 (2018). PubMed: 30108686
- Chen HS et al. Differential Expression Pattern of Exosome Long Non-Coding RNAs (lncRNAs) and MicroRNAs (miRNAs) in Vascular Endothelial Cells Under Heat Stroke. Med Sci Monit 24:7965-7974 (2018). PubMed: 30399613
- Langevin S et al. Comprehensive microRNA-sequencing of exosomes derived from head and neck carcinoma cellsin vitroreveals common secretion profiles and potential utility as salivary biomarkers. Oncotarget 8:82459-82474 (2017). PubMed: 29137278
- Sa-Ngiamsuntorn K et al. A robust model of natural hepatitis C infection using hepatocyte-like cells derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells as a long-term host. Virol J 13:59 (2016). PubMed: 27044429
- Vallabhaneni KC et al. Extracellular vesicles from bone marrow mesenchymal stem/stromal cells transport tumor regulatory microRNA, proteins, and metabolites. Oncotarget 6:4953-67 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25669974
- Chiba M et al. Exosomes secreted from human colorectal cancer cell lines contain mRNAs, microRNAs and natural antisense RNAs, that can transfer into the human hepatoma HepG2 and lung cancer A549 cell lines. Oncol Rep 28:1551-8 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22895844
- Escola JM et al. Selective enrichment of tetraspan proteins on the internal vesicles of multivesicular endosomes and on exosomes secreted by human B-lymphocytes. J Biol Chem 273:20121-7 (1998). PubMed: 9685355
- Imai T & Yoshie O C33 antigen and M38 antigen recognized by monoclonal antibodies inhibitory to syncytium formation by human T cell leukemia virus type 1 are both members of the transmembrane 4 superfamily and associate with each other and with CD4 or CD8 in T cells. J Immunol 151:6470-81 (1993). PubMed: 8245480
- Fukudome K et al. Identification of membrane antigen C33 recognized by monoclonal antibodies inhibitory to human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 (HTLV-1)-induced syncytium formation: altered glycosylation of C33 antigen in HTLV-1-positive T cells. J Virol 66:1394-401 (1992). PubMed: 1738199