Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B-L2] to CD82
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesSterile-filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins. Carrier and preservative free.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47153 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Information by UniProt
- 4F9 antibody
- Antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4 antibody
- C33 antibody
ab47153 staining HeLa cells.
ICC/IF was performed with a standard paraformaldehyde technique (non permeabilized, blocked with 0.2% fish gelatin for 30 min at 25°C). Primary antibody used at 1/200 in 0.12% PBS / fish gelatin for one hour. The secondary antibody was a Cy3-conjugated Goat anti-Mouse.
A typical staining pattern with the B-L2 monoclonal antibody of lymphocytes
IHC image of ab47153 staining in human tonsil formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab47153, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab47153 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Di Giacomo V et al. ?Np63a promotes adhesion of metastatic prostate cancer cells to the bone through regulation of CD82. Oncogene 36:4381-4392 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28368419
- Marjon KD et al. Tetraspanin CD82 regulates bone marrow homing of acute myeloid leukemia by modulating the molecular organization of N-cadherin. Oncogene 35:4132-40 (2016). ICC/IF . PubMed: 26592446
- Artavanis-Tsakonas K et al. The Tetraspanin CD82 is Specifically Recruited to Fungal and Bacterial Phagosomes Prior to Acidification. Infect Immun : (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21149584