Publishing research using ab59509? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab59509 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Brzozowski JS et al. Extracellular vesicles with altered tetraspanin CD9 and CD151 levels confer increased prostate cell motility and invasion. Sci Rep 8:8822 (2018). PubMed: 29891991
- Ni YH et al. Distinct expression patterns of Toll-like receptor 7 in tumour cells and fibroblast-like cells in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Histopathology 67:730-9 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 25828894
- Spring FA et al. Tetraspanins CD81 and CD82 facilitate a4ß1-mediated adhesion of human erythroblasts to vascular cell adhesion molecule-1. PLoS One 8:e62654 (2013). IP ; Human . PubMed: 23704882
- Saleh SM et al. Identification of the tetraspanin CD82 as a new barrier to xenotransplantation. J Immunol 191:2796-805 (2013). PubMed: 23872050
- Nagao K & Oka K HIF-2 directly activates CD82 gene expression in endothelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 407:260-5 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21382346