Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rat monoclonal [3D11] to CD83
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameAnti-CD83 antibody [3D11]
See all CD83 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [3D11] to CD83
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: Mouse splenocytes treated with LPS.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 0.05% BSA, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab252822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionMay play a significant role in antigen presentation or the cellular interactions that follow lymphocyte activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated lymphocytes, Langerhans cells and interdigitating reticulum cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- B cell activation 45kDa cell surface glycoprotein Ig superfamily antibody
- B cell activation protein antibody
- B-cell activation protein antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of mouse splenocytes treated with 10µg/ml lipopolysaccharide (LPS) for 4h (Right) / Untreated control (Left) cells labelling CD83 with ab252822 at 1/1000 dilution (0.1µg). Goat F(ab)2 Anti-rat IgG Fc (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150161 at 1/2000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
Cells were stained with ab252822. Then stained with anti-B220 conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647. Gated on viable cells.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab252822 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Selmayr M et al. Induction of tumor immunity by autologous B lymphoma cells expressing a genetically engineered idiotype. Gene Ther 6:778-84 (1999). PubMed: 10505101