Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD86
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody
See all CD86 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD86
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the N-terminal of Mouse CD86.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab112490 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa. The detection limit for CD86 is approximately 2.5ng/lane under non-reducing and reducing conditions.|
FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
ab112490 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhang LY et al. Microglia exacerbate white matter injury via complement C3/C3aR pathway after hypoperfusion. Theranostics 10:74-90 (2020). PubMed: 31903107
- Bhat SA et al. AT2R Activation Prevents Microglia Pro-inflammatory Activation in a NOX-Dependent Manner: Inhibition of PKC Activation and p47phox Phosphorylation by PP2A. Mol Neurobiol 56:3005-3023 (2019). PubMed: 30076526
- Ji L et al. Overexpression of Sirt6 promotes M2 macrophage transformation, alleviating renal injury in diabetic nephropathy. Int J Oncol 55:103-115 (2019). PubMed: 31115579
- Zhang C et al. miR-30c-5p Reduces Renal Ischemia-Reperfusion Involving Macrophage. Med Sci Monit 25:4362-4369 (2019). PubMed: 31185006
- Kim H et al. Exosome-Guided Phenotypic Switch of M1 to M2 Macrophages for Cutaneous Wound Healing. Adv Sci (Weinh) 6:1900513 (2019). PubMed: 31637157