Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody [BU63]
See all CD86 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD86. (ARH-77 (B-lymphoblastoid cell line)).
- Flow Cyt: Human PMBCs. IHC-P: Human esophageal tumor tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Purification notesPurified from Bioreactor Concentrate by Protein A/G.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63], prediluted (APC) (ab134385)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] - BSA and Azide free (ab213044)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233571)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy5®) (ab234226)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PerCP) (ab77131)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE) (ab77226)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (FITC) (ab77276)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234000 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5-1µg for 106 cells.
(in 0.1 ml).
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
(Primary incubation for 30 minutes at RT).
FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab234000 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.