Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86 - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody [BU63] - BSA and Azide free
See all CD86 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86 - BSA and Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD86. ARH-77 (B-lymphoblastoid cell line).
Database link: P42081
- FACS: Human PBMC. IHC-P: Human esophageal tumor tissue.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituent: 100% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A/G purified
Purification notesPurified from bioreactor concentrate.
Light chain typekappa
- APC Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63], prediluted (ab134385)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab233571)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab234000)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab234226)
- PerCP Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab77131)
- PE Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab77226)
- FITC Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab77276)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab213044 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5-1µg for 106 cells.
Final volume 100 µL.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
ab213044 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Liang Y et al. Activation of the IL-1ß/KLF2/HSPH1 pathway promotes STAT3 phosphorylation in alveolar macrophages during LPS-induced acute lung injury. Biosci Rep 40:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32091104
- Tan AHY et al. Lysine-Specific Histone Demethylase 1A Regulates Macrophage Polarization and Checkpoint Molecules in the Tumor Microenvironment of Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. Front Immunol 10:1351 (2019). PubMed: 31249575
- Yuan SJ et al. Doxorubicin-polyglycerol-nanodiamond conjugate is a cytostatic agent that evades chemoresistance and reverses cancer-induced immunosuppression in triple-negative breast cancer. J Nanobiotechnology 17:110 (2019). PubMed: 31623629
- Kim SJ et al. Anti-inflammatory effect of Tauroursodeoxycholic acid in RAW 264.7 macrophages, Bone marrow-derived macrophages, BV2 microglial cells, and spinal cord injury. Sci Rep 8:3176 (2018). PubMed: 29453346
- Peng W et al. Elevated HuR in Pancreas Promotes a Pancreatitis-Like Inflammatory Microenvironment That Facilitates Tumor Development. Mol Cell Biol 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29133460
- Li L et al. The Spleen Promotes the Secretion of CCL2 and Supports an M1 Dominant Phenotype in Hepatic Macrophages During Liver Fibrosis. Cell Physiol Biochem 51:557-574 (2018). PubMed: 30458454
- Deng B et al. Progressive Degeneration and Inhibition of Peripheral Nerve Regeneration in the SOD1-G93A Mouse Model of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Cell Physiol Biochem 46:2358-2372 (2018). PubMed: 29742495