Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (FITC)
See all CD86 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
B-lymphoblastoid cell line ARH 77
- Human blood cells.
The antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
0.2% (w/v) high-grade protease free BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63], prediluted (APC) (ab134385)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] - BSA and Azide free (ab213044)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233571)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab234000)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy5®) (ab234226)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PerCP) (ab77131)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE) (ab77226)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
ab77276 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Cao X et al. Y-box binding protein 1 regulates ox-LDL mediated inflammatory responses and lipid uptake in macrophages. Free Radic Biol Med 141:10-20 (2019). PubMed: 31153975
- Giguère JF et al. Insertion of host-derived costimulatory molecules CD80 (B7.1) and CD86 (B7.2) into human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects the virus life cycle. J Virol 78:6222-32 (2004). PubMed: 15163715
- Mauri D et al. Antigen-presenting T cells induce the development of cytotoxic CD4+ T cells. I. Involvement of the CD80-CD28 adhesion molecules. J Immunol 155:118-27 (1995). PubMed: 7541409
- Engel P et al. The B7-2 (B70) costimulatory molecule expressed by monocytes and activated B lymphocytes is the CD86 differentiation antigen. Blood 84:1402-7 (1994). PubMed: 7520767
- Caux C et al. B70/B7-2 is identical to CD86 and is the major functional ligand for CD28 expressed on human dendritic cells. J Exp Med 180:1841-7 (1994). PubMed: 7525840