Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD86 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [BU63] to CD86 (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Specificityab77226 reacts with CD86 expressed on professional antigen-presenting cells, such as dendritic cells, macrophages or activated B lymphocytes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
B-lymphoblastoid cell line ARH 77
The antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134385)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] - BSA and Azide free (ab213044)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233571)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (ab234000)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PE/Cy5®) (ab234226)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (PerCP) (ab77131)
- Anti-CD86 antibody [BU63] (FITC) (ab77276)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77226 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use 20 µl/100 µl of whole blood or 106 cells in a suspension.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Giguère JF et al. Insertion of host-derived costimulatory molecules CD80 (B7.1) and CD86 (B7.2) into human immunodeficiency virus type 1 affects the virus life cycle. J Virol 78:6222-32 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15163715) »
- Mauri D et al. Antigen-presenting T cells induce the development of cytotoxic CD4+ T cells. I. Involvement of the CD80-CD28 adhesion molecules. J Immunol 155:118-27 (1995). Read more (PubMed: 7541409) »