Product nameAnti-CD86 antibody - N-terminal
See all CD86 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD86 - N-terminal
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous level of total CD86 protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CD86 (N terminal).
Database link: P42081
- Jurkat, Raji, MCF-7, HeLa, DU145, mouse heart, liver and spleen cell extracts. MCF-7 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab29537)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Raji whole cell lysate (ab30124)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab30128)
- Mouse heart normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab30291)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
- THP1 whole cell lysate (ab7913)
- Mouse spleen tissue lysate - total protein (ab7937)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab196564 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
|IP||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionReceptor involved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin-2 production, by binding CD28 or CTLA-4. May play a critical role in the early events of T-cell activation and costimulation of naive T-cells, such as deciding between immunity and anergy that is made by T-cells within 24 hours after activation. Isoform 2 interferes with the formation of CD86 clusters, and thus acts as a negative regulator of T-cell activation.
Tissue specificityExpressed by activated B-lymphocytes and monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated; which is promoted by MARCH8 and results in endocytosis and lysosomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-2 antigen 3 antibody
- Activation B7-2 antigen antibody
- B-lymphocyte activation antigen B7-2 2 antibody
ab196564 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.