Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [EM-04] to CD9
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD9 antibody [EM-04]
See all CD9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [EM-04] to CD9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation of permeabilized murine bone marrow-derived mast cells (BMMC)
- Lysates from Mouse bone marrow-derived mast cells (BMMC)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from hybridoma culture supernatant by hydrophobic charge induction chromatography followed by precipitation methods. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82390 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Use under non reducing condition. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
ab18407 - Rat monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in platelet activation and aggregation. Regulates paranodal junction formation. Involved in cell adhesion, cell motility and tumor metastasis. Required for sperm-egg fusion.
Tissue specificityExpressed by a variety of hematopoietic and epithelial cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
modificationsProtein exists in three forms with molecular masses between 22 and 27 kDa, and is known to carry covalently linked fatty acids.
- Information by UniProt
- Tetraspanin 29 antibody
- 5H9 antibody
- 5H9 antigen antibody
All lanes : Anti-CD9 antibody [EM-04] (ab82390) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : lysate from 1X106 bone marrow-derived mast cell (BMMC)
Lane 2 : lysate from 0.5X106 bone marrow-derived mast cell (BMMC)
Lane 3 : lysate from 0.25X106 bone marrow-derived mast cell (BMMC)
Lane 4 : lysate from 0.125X106 bone marrow-derived mast cell (BMMC)
Performed under non-reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 25 kDa
Observed band size: 24 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab82390 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Németh T et al. Lineage-Specific Analysis of Syk Function in Autoantibody-Induced Arthritis. Front Immunol 9:555 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29616043
- Murgai M et al. KLF4-dependent perivascular cell plasticity mediates pre-metastatic niche formation and metastasis. Nat Med 23:1176-1190 (2017). PubMed: 28920957
- Nishida-Aoki N et al. Disruption of Circulating Extracellular Vesicles as a Novel Therapeutic Strategy against Cancer Metastasis. Mol Ther 25:181-191 (2017). PubMed: 28129113