Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Biotin)
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
HEL Human erythroleukemia cell line
- Human erythroleukemia (HEL) cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab123511)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (FITC) (ab124527)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab134360)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Allophycocyanin) (ab139364)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95698)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95700)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 105-8 cells.
(In a final volume of 100 µl.)
ab18434 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab134361 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Billaud M et al. Classification and Functional Characterization of Vasa Vasorum-Associated Perivascular Progenitor Cells in Human Aorta. Stem Cell Reports 9:292-303 (2017). PubMed: 28552602