Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MRC OX-7] to CD90 / Thy1 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] (PE)
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MRC OX-7] to CD90 / Thy1 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificitySince CD90 is a monomorphic determinant in rat but polymorphic in mice, clone MRC OX-7 reacts with Thy1.1 mice e.g. AKR and FVB mice, but not Thy1.2 mice such as CBA and BALB/c. The affinity of the Fab' of MRC OX-7 for rat Thy1 is 3 x 109m-1 and for mouse Thy1.1 is 3 x 108m-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Rat CD90 antigen.
- Rat and mouse CD90 is expressed on a variety of cell types including thymocytes, neuronal cells, stem cells, T lymphocytes (mouse), immature B cells (rat) and connective tissues.
ab33694 has been demonstrated to promote neurite outgrowths on peripherin-stained sympathetic rat neurons, using fluorescence microscopy.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Primary antibody notesab33694 has been demonstrated to promote neurite outgrowths on peripherin-stained sympathetic rat neurons, using fluorescence microscopy.
Clone numberMRC OX-7
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] (HRP) (ab199219)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] (PerCP) (ab216354)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] - BSA and Azide free (ab222781)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] - Hematopoietic Stem Cell Marker (ab225)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] (FITC) (ab226)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab33694 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
or 100µl whole blood. ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab33694 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Lin Y et al. In vitro behavior of tendon stem/progenitor cells on bioactive electrospun nanofiber membranes for tendon-bone tissue engineering applications. Int J Nanomedicine 14:5831-5848 (2019). PubMed: 31534327
- Lam PK et al. Topical Application of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Ameliorated Liver Parenchyma Damage After Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in an Animal Model. Transplant Direct 3:e160 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 28620644
- Sun W et al. Proanthocyanidins Attenuation of H2O2-Induced Oxidative Damage in Tendon-Derived Stem Cells via Upregulating Nrf-2 Signaling Pathway. Biomed Res Int 2017:7529104 (2017). PubMed: 29201913
- Liu X et al. Mechanical Tension Promotes the Osteogenic Differentiation of Rat Tendon-derived Stem Cells Through the Wnt5a/Wnt5b/JNK Signaling Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem 36:517-30 (2015). PubMed: 25966835
- Zhang J et al. Adenovirus-mediated delivery of the human IFN-? gene potentiates the cytotoxicity of daunorubicin against leukemic cells through downregulation of the a4ß1 integrin/ILK/apoptosis pathway. Oncol Lett 7:361-368 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24396448
- Rui YF et al. Altered fate of tendon-derived stem cells isolated from a failed tendon-healing animal model of tendinopathy. Stem Cells Dev 22:1076-85 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 23106341
- Das A et al. The promotion of mandibular defect healing by the targeting of S1P receptors and the recruitment of alternatively activated macrophages. Biomaterials 34:9853-62 (2013). PubMed: 24064148
- Tan Q et al. Effect of In Vitro Passaging on the Stem Cell-Related Properties of Tendon-Derived Stem Cells-Implications in Tissue Engineering. Stem Cells Dev : (2011). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 21627568