Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Dog, Human, Pig, Non human primates
HEL erythroleukemia cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab123511 was determined to be > 95% pure by SDS-PAGE.
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (FITC) (ab124527)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab134360)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Biotin) (ab134361)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Allophycocyanin) (ab139364)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PE/Cy5®) (ab269286)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95698)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95700)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123511 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab123511 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab123511, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive result in 80% methanol (5 min) fixed Jurkat cells used under the same conditions.
Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
This product has been referenced in:
- Jia YY et al. Effect of Optimized Concentrations of Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor and Epidermal Growth Factor on Proliferation of Fibroblasts and Expression of Collagen: Related to Pelvic Floor Tissue Regeneration. Chin Med J (Engl) 131:2089-2096 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30127219) »
- Liu XL et al. Differentiation of genetically modified canine bone mesenchymal stem cells labeled with superparamagnetic iron oxide into neural-like cells. Mol Med Rep 17:7902-7910 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29620288) »