Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Allophycocyanin)
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1 (Allophycocyanin)
ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Dog, Human, Pig, Non human primates
Human erythroleukemia cell line cell preparation.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
BSA is high-grade protease free
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab123511)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (FITC) (ab124527)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab134360)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Biotin) (ab134361)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95698)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95700)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab139364 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
Or 100 µl of whole blood.
ab37391 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Tugnoli B et al. Butyric acid induces spontaneous adipocytic differentiation of porcine bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 55:17-24 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30456456) »
- Burmeister DM et al. Delivery of Allogeneic Adipose Stem Cells in Polyethylene Glycol-Fibrin Hydrogels as an Adjunct to Meshed Autografts After Sharp Debridement of Deep Partial Thickness Burns. Stem Cells Transl Med 7:360-372 (2018). ICC/IF ; Pig . Read more (PubMed: 29457376) »