Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (FITC)
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Dog, Human, Pig, Non human primates
HEL erythroleukemia cells.
- Human blood cells.
The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
BSA is high-grade protease free
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab123511)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab134360)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Biotin) (ab134361)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Allophycocyanin) (ab139364)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95698)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Phycoerythrin) (ab95700)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124527 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
For Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells, use 4 µl reagent / 100 µl of whole blood or 10^6 cells in a suspension.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Packthongsuk K et al. Porcine Wharton's jelly cells distribute throughout the body after intraperitoneal injection. Stem Cell Res Ther 9:38 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29444715) »
- Cores J et al. Safety and Efficacy of Allogeneic Lung Spheroid Cells in a Mismatched Rat Model of Pulmonary Fibrosis. Stem Cells Transl Med 6:1905-1916 (2017). ICC ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 28783251) »