Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1 (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human erythroleukemia (HEL) cells.
- Human erythroleukemia (HEL) cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: Less than or equal to 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2 with BSA and/or Gelatin for protein stabilization
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (ab123511)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (FITC) (ab124527)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab134360)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Biotin) (ab134361)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (Allophycocyanin) (ab139364)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95698)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95700 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Kim SJ et al. Effect of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate-Platelet-Rich Plasma on Tendon-Derived Stem Cells and Rotator Cuff Tendon Tear. Cell Transplant 26:867-878 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28105983) »
- Mayani H & Lansdorp PM Thy-1 expression is linked to functional properties of primitive hematopoietic progenitor cells from human umbilical cord blood. Blood 83:2410-7 (1994). Read more (PubMed: 7513197) »