Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AF-9] to CD90 / Thy1
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [AF-9]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AF-9] to CD90 / Thy1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human) T lymphoma cells.
- Flow Cyt: Jurkat cells. IHC-Fr: Human myometrial tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23894 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab23894 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab23894, 1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter. Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
ab23894 staining CD90/Thy1 in human myometrial tissue sections by IHC-Fr (frozen sections).
Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 5% serum for 1 hour at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50) for 18 hours. An undiluted biotin-conjugated donkey anti-mouse IgG polyclonal was used as secondary antibody.
ab23894 staining CD90 / Thy1 in Limbal biopsies from Human corneas by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.5% Triton and blocked with 10% goat serum in PBS for 90 minutes at room temperature. Samples were incubated with primary antibody overnight at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 594-conjugated Goat anti-mouse polyclonal (1/250) was used as the secondary antibody.
CD90 expression is markedly increased by limbal stromal cells underlying the limbal crypts (E) compared to the non-crypt rich limbus (C). Central corneal sections were used as a negative control (A). Sections were counterstainded with DAPI (blue). Scale bars: 50um.
ab23894 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Bordin A et al. Oral Plaque from Type 2 Diabetic Patients Reduces the Clonogenic Capacity of Dental Pulp-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Int 2019:1516746 (2019). PubMed: 30755774
- Yu L et al. Exosomes derived from microRNA-199a-overexpressing mesenchymal stem cells inhibit glioma progression by down-regulating AGAP2. Aging (Albany NY) 11:5300-5318 (2019). PubMed: 31386624
- Kellaway SG et al. Increased proliferation and altered cell cycle regulation in pancreatic stem cells derived from patients with congenital hyperinsulinism. PLoS One 14:e0222350 (2019). PubMed: 31525223
- P Kwesiga M et al. Investigative Study on Nitric Oxide Production in Human Dermal Fibroblast Cells under Normal and High Glucose Conditions. Med Sci (Basel) 6:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30423993
- Xie X et al. A co-culture system of rat synovial stem cells and meniscus cells promotes cell proliferation and differentiation as compared to mono-culture. Sci Rep 8:7693 (2018). PubMed: 29769537