Product nameCD90 / Thy1 peptide
See all CD90 / Thy1 proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134486 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [EPR3132] (ab92574)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- CD90 antigen
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
ab134486 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.