Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [12E7] to CD99
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD99 antibody [12E7]
See all CD99 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [12E7] to CD99
SpecificityThis antibody has been shown to give appropriate reactivity on a wide range of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tissue sections.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation: Acute lymphocytic leukemia T-cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
FunctionInvolved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD99 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 12E7 antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal 12E7, Y homolog antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13 antibody
ab8855 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Rooper LM et al. The Utility of NKX2.2 and TLE1 Immunohistochemistry in the Differentiation of Ewing Sarcoma and Synovial Sarcoma. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol 27:174-179 (2019). PubMed: 28800015
- Bode-Lesniewska B et al. EWSR1-NFATC2 and FUS-NFATC2 Gene Fusion-Associated Mesenchymal Tumors: Clinicopathologic Correlation and Literature Review. Sarcoma 2019:9386390 (2019). PubMed: 31049020
- Muff R et al. Explant culture of sarcoma patients' tissue. Lab Invest 96:752-62 (2016). PubMed: 27111283
- Hong SH et al. Pharmacokinetic modeling optimizes inhibition of the 'undruggable' EWS-FLI1 transcription factor in Ewing Sarcoma. Oncotarget 5:338-50 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24481407