Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD99
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD99 antibody
See all CD99 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD99
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human pancreas or Ewing's sarcoma for Immunohistochemistry.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.08% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27271 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Staining pattern: Cell membrane
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD99 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 12E7 antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal 12E7, Y homolog antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13 antibody
Ab27271, prediluted, staining CD99 in paraffin embedded, formalin fixed human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-CD99 antibody (ab27271) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human thymus tissue lysate - total protein (ab30146)
Lane 2 : Human testis tissue lysate - total protein (ab30257)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 19 kDa
Observed band size: 32 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab27271 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Huijbers EJM et al. Targeting Tumor Vascular CD99 Inhibits Tumor Growth. Front Immunol 10:651 (2019). PubMed: 31001265
- Cooper A et al. Ewing tumors that do not overexpress BMI-1 are a distinct molecular subclass with variant biology: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Clin Cancer Res 17:56-66 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21047978
- Makhoul R et al. Paranuclear dot-like immunostaining for CD99: presence in colonic adenomas and adenocarcinomas. Am J Surg Pathol 35:1749-50 (2011). PubMed: 21997696
- Luo W et al. GSTM4 is a microsatellite-containing EWS/FLI target involved in Ewing's sarcoma oncogenesis and therapeutic resistance. Oncogene 28:4126-32 (2009). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 19718047