Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DN16] to CD99
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD99 antibody [DN16]
See all CD99 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [DN16] to CD99
Specificityab23617 recognises the human CD99 cell surface antigen, a 32kD glycoprotein expressed by all leucocytes. CD99 expression tends to be highest on immature cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23617 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionInvolved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD99 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 12E7 antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal 12E7, Y homolog antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13 antibody
ab23617 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Cardoso LC et al. CD99 Expression in Glioblastoma Molecular Subtypes and Role in Migration and Invasion. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30845661
- O'Neill AF et al. Targeted imaging of Ewing sarcoma in preclinical models using a 64Cu-labeled anti-CD99 antibody. Clin Cancer Res 20:678-87 (2014). PubMed: 24218512
- Rabquer BJ et al. The proadhesive phenotype of systemic sclerosis skin promotes myeloid cell adhesion via ICAM-1 and VCAM-1. Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:734-40 (2009). ELISA, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 19439502
- Kim SH et al. Viral latent membrane protein 1 (LMP-1)-induced CD99 down-regulation in B cells leads to the generation of cells with Hodgkin's and Reed-Sternberg phenotype. Blood 95:294-300 (2000). PubMed: 10607715