Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [H036-1.1] to CD99
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgM
Product nameAnti-CD99 antibody [H036-1.1]
See all CD99 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [H036-1.1] to CD99
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation: purified E-rosette forming cells from Human PBL.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23898 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/75. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91545 - Mouse monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD99 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 12E7 antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal 12E7, Y homolog antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13 antibody
ab23898 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chung SS et al. CD99 is a therapeutic target on disease stem cells in myeloid malignancies. Sci Transl Med 9:N/A (2017). Other ; Human . PubMed: 28123069