Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CDA
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CDA antibody
See all CDA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N terminal residues of Human CDA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56053 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceCDA (Cytidine deaminase) scavengers exogenous and endogenous cytidine and 2'-deoxycytidine for UMP synthesis. Growth inhibition of granulocyte-macrophage colony foring cells by human cytidine deaminase requires the catalytic function of the protein. It is highly expressed in granulocytes.
- CDD antibody
- Cytidine aminohydrolase antibody
- Cytidine deaminase antibody
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
ab56053 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Furusho K et al. Cytidine deaminase enables Toll-like receptor 8 activation by cytidine or its analogs. Int Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30535046
- Bou Samra E et al. A role for Tau protein in maintaining ribosomal DNA stability and cytidine deaminase-deficient cell survival. Nat Commun 8:693 (2017). PubMed: 28947735
- Gemble S et al. Cytidine deaminase deficiency impairs sister chromatid disjunction by decreasing PARP-1 activity. Cell Cycle 16:1128-1135 (2017). PubMed: 28463527
- Gemble S et al. A balanced pyrimidine pool is required for optimal Chk1 activation to prevent ultrafine anaphase bridge formation. J Cell Sci 129:3167-77 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27383768
- Gemble S et al. Pyrimidine Pool Disequilibrium Induced by a Cytidine Deaminase Deficiency Inhibits PARP-1 Activity, Leading to the Under Replication of DNA. PLoS Genet 11:e1005384 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26181065
- Bhutia YD et al. Differential processing of let-7a precursors influences RRM2 expression and chemosensitivity in pancreatic cancer: role of LIN-28 and SET oncoprotein. PLoS One 8:e53436 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23335963
- Chaudhury I et al. FANCD2 regulates BLM complex functions independently of FANCI to promote replication fork recovery. Nucleic Acids Res 41:6444-59 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23658231
- Lachmann N et al. Efficient in vivo regulation of cytidine deaminase expression in the haematopoietic system using a doxycycline-inducible lentiviral vector system. Gene Ther : (2012). PubMed: 22592598
- Chabosseau P et al. Pyrimidine pool imbalance induced by BLM helicase deficiency contributes to genetic instability in Bloom syndrome. Nat Commun 2:368 (2011). PubMed: 21712816