Product nameAnti-CDA antibody
See all CDA primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N terminal residues of Human CDA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56053 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceCDA (Cytidine deaminase) scavengers exogenous and endogenous cytidine and 2'-deoxycytidine for UMP synthesis. Growth inhibition of granulocyte-macrophage colony foring cells by human cytidine deaminase requires the catalytic function of the protein. It is highly expressed in granulocytes.
- CDD antibody
- Cytidine aminohydrolase antibody
- Cytidine deaminase antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Furusho K et al. Cytidine deaminase enables Toll-like receptor 8 activation by cytidine or its analogs. Int Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30535046) »
- Bou Samra E et al. A role for Tau protein in maintaining ribosomal DNA stability and cytidine deaminase-deficient cell survival. Nat Commun 8:693 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28947735) »