Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdc25B (phospho S323)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cdc25B (phospho S323) antibody
See all Cdc25B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc25B (phospho S323)
SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of Cdc25B only when phosphorylated at serine 323
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide derived from Human Cdc25B around the phosphorylation site of serine 323 (SPSPMP)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Without Mg+2 and Ca+2
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53103 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/300 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).|
FunctionTyrosine protein phosphatase which functions as a dosage-dependent inducer of mitotic progression. Required for G2/M phases of the cell cycle progression and abscission during cytokinesis in a ECT2-dependent manner. Directly dephosphorylates CDK1 and stimulates its kinase activity. The three isoforms seem to have a different level of activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MPI phosphatase family.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by BRSK1 in vitro. Phosphorylated by CHEK1, which inhibits the activity of this protein. Phosphorylation at Ser-353 by AURKA might locally participate in the control of the onset of mitosis. Phosphorylation by MELK at Ser-169 promotes localization to the centrosome and the spindle poles during mitosis. Phosphorylation at Ser-323 and Ser-375 by MAPK14 is required for binding to 14-3-3 proteins.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, spindle pole.
- Information by UniProt
- AI604853 antibody
- Cdc 25B antibody
- Cdc25b antibody
ab53103 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Xu X et al. A signature motif in LIM proteins mediates binding to checkpoint proteins and increases tumour radiosensitivity. Nat Commun 8:14059 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28094252
- Zhao X et al. Successive recruitment of p-CDC25B-Ser351 and p-cyclin B1-Ser123 to centrosomes contributes to the release of mouse oocytes from prophase I arrest. Dev Dyn 244:110-21 (2015). PubMed: 25349079
- Shen W et al. Female infertility in PDE3A (-/-) mice: Polo-like kinase 1 (Plk1) may be a target of Protein Kinase A (PKA) and involved in meiotic arrest of oocytes from PDE3A (-/- ) mice. Cell Cycle 9:4720-34 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21099356