Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdc25C (phospho S216)
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cdc25C (phospho S216) antibody
See all Cdc25C primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc25C (phospho S216)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Cdc25C aa 150-250 (phospho S216).
Database link: P30307
- human breast carcinoma
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/50 - 1/100.
1/50 - 1/100.
FunctionFunctions as a dosage-dependent inducer in mitotic control. It is a tyrosine protein phosphatase required for progression of the cell cycle. It directly dephosphorylates CDK1 and activate its kinase activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MPI phosphatase family.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Developmental stageExpressed predominantly in G2 phase.
modificationsPhosphorylated by CHK1 on Ser-216. This phosphorylation creates a binding site for 14-3-3 protein and inhibits the phosphatase. Phosphorylated by PLK4.
- Information by UniProt
- CDC 25 antibody
- Cdc 25C antibody
- CDC25 antibody
ab47322 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Xu G et al. Glucocappasalin Induces G2/M-Phase Arrest, Apoptosis, and Autophagy Pathways by Targeting CDK1 and PLK1 in Cervical Carcinoma Cells. Front Pharmacol 12:671138 (2021). PubMed: 34093198
- Guo X et al. RNA demethylase ALKBH5 prevents pancreatic cancer progression by posttranscriptional activation of PER1 in an m6A-YTHDF2-dependent manner. Mol Cancer 19:91 (2020). PubMed: 32429928
- Peng B et al. Phosphorylation of proliferating cell nuclear antigen promotes cancer progression by activating the ATM/Akt/GSK3ß/Snail signaling pathway. J Biol Chem 294:7037-7045 (2019). PubMed: 30858175
- Liu X et al. Celastrol mediates autophagy and apoptosis via the ROS/JNK and Akt/mTOR signaling pathways in glioma cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:184 (2019). PubMed: 31053160
- Pan Z et al. Cinobufagin Induces Cell Cycle Arrest at the G2/M Phase and Promotes Apoptosis in Malignant Melanoma Cells. Front Oncol 9:853 (2019). PubMed: 31552178
- Wang Z et al. Involvement of ATM-mediated Chk1/2 and JNK kinase signaling activation in HKH40A-induced cell growth inhibition. J Cell Physiol 221:213-20 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19530246