Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Cdc26 / Apc12
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Cdc26 / Apc12 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc26 / Apc12
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within the N terminal amino acids 1-55 of Human Cdc26/ Apc12 (NP_644815)
- 293T lysate; A431 cells for IF; H1299 whole cell lysate for WB
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96346 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/200.|
RelevanceThe protein encoded by this gene is highly similar to Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cdc26, a component of cell cycle anaphase-promoting complex (APC). APC is composed of a group of highly conserved proteins and functions as a cell cycle-regulated ubiquitin-protein ligase. APC thus is responsible for the cell cycle regulated proteolysis of various proteins.
- ANAPC12 antibody
- Anaphase promoting complex subunit 12 antibody
- Anaphase promoting complex subunit CDC26 antibody
ab96346 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Masuda K et al. LATS1 and LATS2 phosphorylate CDC26 to modulate assembly of the tetratricopeptide repeat subcomplex of APC/C. PLoS One 10:e0118662 (2015). PubMed: 25723520