Publishing research using ab10538? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10538 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Link LA et al. PCBP1/HNRNP E1 Protects Chromosomal Integrity by Translational Regulation of CDC27. Mol Cancer Res 14:634-46 (2016). PubMed: 27102006
- Scialpi F et al. EDD, a ubiquitin-protein ligase of the N-end rule pathway, associates with spindle assembly checkpoint components and regulates the mitotic response to nocodazole. J Biol Chem 290:12585-94 (2015). PubMed: 25833949
- Holt JE et al. Spatial regulation of APCCdh1-induced cyclin B1 degradation maintains G2 arrest in mouse oocytes. Development 137:1297-304 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20223764
- Ahlskog JK et al. Anaphase-promoting complex/cyclosome participates in the acute response to protein-damaging stress. Mol Cell Biol 30:5608-20 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20937767
- Kaur M et al. Mcm10 proteolysis initiates before the onset of M-phase. BMC Cell Biol 11:84 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20979666
- Mateo F et al. Degradation of cyclin A is regulated by acetylation. Oncogene 28:2654-66 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19483727
- Hochegger H et al. An essential role for Cdk1 in S phase control is revealed via chemical genetics in vertebrate cells. J Cell Biol 178:257-68 (2007). WB ; Chicken . PubMed: 17635936
- Yamano H et al. The role of the destruction box and its neighbouring lysine residues in cyclin B for anaphase ubiquitin-dependent proteolysis in fission yeast: defining the D-box receptor. EMBO J 17:5670-8 (1998). PubMed: 9755167