Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4934] to Cdc37
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-Cdc37 antibody [EPR4934]
See all Cdc37 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR4934] to Cdc37
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Cdc37. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Jurkat, A431, K562, LnCaP and SW480 cell lysates; Human breast ductal infiltrating carcinoma
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol, 9.85% Tris glycine, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/250 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCo-chaperone that binds to numerous kinases and promotes their interaction with the Hsp90 complex, resulting in stabilization and promotion of their activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC37 family.
modificationsConstitutively sumoylated by UBE2I.
- Information by UniProt
- CDC 37 antibody
- Cdc37 antibody
- CDC37 cell division cycle 37 homolog antibody
All lanes : Anti-Cdc37 antibody [EPR4934] (ab109419) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lane 4 : LnCaP cell lysate
Lane 5 : SW480 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
ab109419, at 1/250 dilution, staining Cdc37 in Human breast ductal infiltrating carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ab109419 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Synoradzki K & Bieganowski P Middle domain of human Hsp90 isoforms differentially binds Aha1 in human cells and alters Hsp90 activity in yeast. Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:445-52 (2015). PubMed: 25486457