Publishing research using ab64533? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64533 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Lalowski MM et al. Characterizing the Key Metabolic Pathways of the Neonatal Mouse Heart Using a Quantitative Combinatorial Omics Approach. Front Physiol 9:365 (2018). PubMed: 29695975
- Sepúlveda-Ramírez SP et al. Cdc42 controls primary mesenchyme cell morphogenesis in the sea urchin embryo. Dev Biol 437:140-151 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29555242
- Fang J et al. Ubiquitination of hnRNPA1 by TRAF6 links chronic innate immune signaling with myelodysplasia. Nat Immunol 18:236-245 (2017). PubMed: 28024152
- Brooks AB et al. MYO6 is targeted bySalmonellavirulence effectors to trigger PI3-kinase signaling and pathogen invasion into host cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:3915-3920 (2017). PubMed: 28348208
- Druso JE et al. An Essential Role for Cdc42 in the Functioning of the Adult Mammary Gland. J Biol Chem 291:8886-95 (2016). PubMed: 26912661
- Wang JR et al. Signaling Cascades Governing Cdc42-Mediated Chondrogenic Differentiation and Mensenchymal Condensation. Genetics 202:1055-69 (2016). PubMed: 26739452
- Gerasimcik N et al. The Rho GTPase Cdc42 Is Essential for the Activation and Function of Mature B Cells. J Immunol 194:4750-8 (2015). PubMed: 25870239
- Zhao C et al. microRNA-195 inhibits cell proliferation in bladder cancer via inhibition of cell division control protein 42 homolog/signal transducer and activator of transcription-3 signaling. Exp Ther Med 10:1103-1108 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26622447
- Chaki SP et al. Actin remodeling by Nck regulates endothelial lumen formation. Mol Biol Cell 26:3047-60 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26157164
- Hanin G et al. Competing targets of microRNA-608 affect anxiety and hypertension. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2014). WB . PubMed: 24722204
- Chalmel F et al. An integrative omics strategy to assess the germ cell secretome and to decipher sertoli-germ cell crosstalk in the Mammalian testis. PLoS One 9:e104418 (2014). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 25111155
- Paul C & Robaire B Impaired function of the blood-testis barrier during aging is preceded by a decline in cell adhesion proteins and GTPases. PLoS One 8:e84354 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24391944
- Hoeke L et al. Intestinal Salmonella typhimurium infection leads to miR-29a induced caveolin 2 regulation. PLoS One 8:e67300 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23826261
- Rivera HM & Bethea CL Ovarian steroids increase spinogenetic proteins in the macaque dorsal raphe. Neuroscience 208:27-40 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Monkey . PubMed: 22342969