Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody
See all CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 373-574 of Human CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha isoform 3 (NP_055641).
- H1299, A549 and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96659 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 186 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat-mediated antigen retrieval with 10mM Citrate buffer or Tris-EDTA buffer (pH 8.0)|
FunctionMay act as a downstream effector of CDC42 in cytoskeletal reorganization. Contributes to the actomyosin contractility required for cell invasion, through the regulation of MYPT1 and thus MLC2 phosphorylation.
Tissue specificityAbundant in the heart, brain, skeletal muscle, kidney, and pancreas, with little or no expression in the lung and liver.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DMPK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 CNH domain.
Contains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Displays a dispersed punctate distribution and concentrates along the cell periphery, especially at the leading edge and cell-cell junction. This concentration is PH-domain dependent.
- Information by UniProt
- A930014J19Rik antibody
- CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha (DMPK like) antibody
- CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody
Anti-CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody (ab96659) at 1/1500 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size: 186 kDa
7.5% SDS PAGE
ab96659 staining CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha in SW480 xenograft at 1/100 dilution by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-Fixed Paraffin-embedded sections)
ab96659 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Konopaske GT et al. Dysbindin-1 contributes to prefrontal cortical dendritic arbor pathology in schizophrenia. Schizophr Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29759351
- Unbekandt M et al. Discovery of Potent and Selective MRCK Inhibitors with Therapeutic Effect on Skin Cancer. Cancer Res 78:2096-2114 (2018). PubMed: 29382705
- Zhu KC et al. Afzelin exhibits anti-cancer activity against androgen-sensitive LNCaP and androgen-independent PC-3 prostate cancer cells through the inhibition of LIM domain kinase 1. Oncol Lett 10:2359-2365 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26622852