Product nameAnti-Cdc42+Rac1+RhoA antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Cdc42+Rac1+RhoA
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Vertebrata
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rho (N terminal). A synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region common among Cdc42, Rac1, and RhoA.
- EC1 whole cell lysate
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 49% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Recombinant Human RhoA protein (ab101594)
- Recombinant Human CDC42 protein (ab43599)
- Recombinant Human Rac1 protein (ab51014)
- Recombinant Human CDC42 protein (ab82626)
- Recombinant Human Rac1 protein (ab82670)
- Recombinant Human Rac1 protein (ab84657)
- Recombinant Human CDC42 protein (ab87713)
- Recombinant Human Rac1 protein (ab89246)
- Recombinant Human RhoA protein (ab91068)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170071 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/5000.|
ab170071 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.